Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Winter 30 for 30 - Day 2

Cough ... cough ... cough! So today is day two and I am sick. :P What I thought was a scratchy throat from too much laughing turned into a real cough and running nose. So I spent most of the day in my Joe Boxer, Winking Smiley-Face PJs today. However, I did finally take a shower and get dressed as I need to run to the grocery store. So here is a self-portrait, outside in our rare and magnificent winter sunshine. Guess I should have added sunglasses to the accessory list.

Okay ... Maybe my hair is turning reddish! I haven't highlighted it in over a year.

Shirt - Old Navy, Pants - Petite Sophisticate, Socks - SmartWool, Shoes - Born
This shows the color of my pants a little truer to life.


Besides mixing colors in a way that I have never mixed them before, turquoise pants and striped shirt with no turquoise to be seen, I also took a bold move (for me) with layering the necklaces. Pink beaded choker with my "Laugh" Scrabble Pendant. I'm liking it! That's all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment