Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Roll'n, roll'n, roll'n along!

Rawhide! So one of my best friends, Christine, suggested that I ditch my black clogs for the 30 for 30. As she says, "Too much black!" So I sent her a picture of a few non-black shoes and she picked ... My cowboy boots! Not sure how this will work, but I will wear them at least once and definitely try for more. I have also decided to go for more bold and I picked a cute, bright, school-girl inspired plaid mini as my final item. I thrifted this quite awhile ago. I love it, but I am not sure I've actually ever worn it. Again with that voice-in-my-head. So I am throwing caution and my fear of decision making to the wind. I think in their honor I will wear the plaid mini with the cowboy boots!




A daring shoe swap!
Item # 30

No comments:

Post a Comment