Monday, March 28, 2011

New haircut

Anyone who was following me during the 30 for 30 read that I was growing my hair out (from really short) and it was driving me crazy on and off. Well ... I finally got the weird mullet grow out trimmed off the back and it looks and feels 110% better. Yay! A hair cut is always a sure thing for picking up my spirits. I think that is one reason I continually grow it out and cut it off. :D

Below are photos of my haircut and my outfit from Friday. I posted a photo from the 30 for 30 so you can remember what my hair looked like before.



Before
After


Scarf - Joanne Fabrics; Turtle neck - ??; Pants - Loft; Belt - thrifted; Boots - Teva Monticeto

As you can see I decided to go for bangs. Except for when my hair has been boy-short, I haven't had bangs with longer hair in years. I used to always have bangs when I was younger, so this is really bringing me back. If I end up not liking it, I'll just grow them out. Growing my hair is something I've gotten good at over the years. It helps that my hair grows fast, compared to others. My theory has always been that my hair grows fast and is thus fine, because my girlfriends with thicker hair also have slow growing hair. Is that true? Does your hair fit my theory?

I also got some good deals on some cute blazer's while thrifting on Friday and will post them later this week. As well as an update on my recent EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment