Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Final outfit

I expected to get a little further than this even when I decided that I might not make it to 30. However, I ended up with a super nasty case of the flu and have been in my jammies for longer than I care to admit. The fever and cough have lessened a bit today, but now my nose will not stop running and I am sneezing like crazy, so I still feel pretty sick. Ugh. Anyway, here was the last outfit caught on camera before the flu took me out.

Day 24

Turtleneck - Old Navy, Sweater - NY & Co., Silk scarf - vintage thrifted,
Khaki pants - Loft, Boots - Ariat, Earrings - gift from my mom
Again, this outfit feels like me. A great combination of relaxed and style. I was warm enough and I got to wear a scarf that I'd not worn yet. I picked this up at an antique store this fall/winter where I got several real silk scarves. My husband swears that my hair doesn't look red in real life, but it often looks red in these photos. Maybe it's the whole taking pictures inside thing. 


Please stay tuned for my final thoughts and lessons learned during the 30 for 30 Remix Challenge once I am feeling better. I learned a lot despite not making it through 30 outfits. I still had ideas for outfits that I did not get to put to use, so I know I could have made it had circumstances been different. At this point, it has been way over 30 days and it just feel like time to move on.

1 comment: